Hostility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum made for one of Ragnarok's Finest guilds, Hostility.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To gm alnur our friend let the guild unite for him again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenn
Admin
Lenn

To gm alnur our friend let the guild unite for him again. Empty
PostSubject: To gm alnur our friend let the guild unite for him again.   To gm alnur our friend let the guild unite for him again. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:54 pm

this coming woe sa wen i encourage everyone to log in and help sa woe para po kay alnur ang woe sa wen i want him to experience khit once na magkaroon ng agit he deserves it before he retire as a gm..

gm alnur main is in ur side we will do everything for you to have an agit plz make sure na may breaker ka OL and i hope gm casper will unite with us too..

i hope everyone understand the way i feel and see..

for all the glory and honor be with us now and forever.

Lenn' smartypants
Back to top Go down
http://www.lennethcastillo@yahoo.com
Alnur

Alnur

PostSubject: Re: To gm alnur our friend let the guild unite for him again.   To gm alnur our friend let the guild unite for him again. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:31 pm

waaaaa c len tlga...

wla ako masabi ...

its ok len, even my guild doesn't have an agit... the most important is we must earn points for our guild... para mkapasok tayu sa RPC, sana lng nmn as one tlga tayu wlang mga pasaway.

thnks len....

:thanks:
Back to top Go down
Lenn
Admin
Lenn

PostSubject: Re: To gm alnur our friend let the guild unite for him again.   To gm alnur our friend let the guild unite for him again. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:18 pm

alnur i decided na i don't want RPC this year next year oo i want it kaya i am not hoping na for RPC i want to establish our friendship like it was before even na may mga add ups..

later sa woe i will try my very best para magkaroon ka ng agit i want you to experience it 1st before you decide if u really want to quit as a gm.

Lenn' smartypants
Back to top Go down
http://www.lennethcastillo@yahoo.com
mcnester

mcnester

PostSubject: Re: To gm alnur our friend let the guild unite for him again.   To gm alnur our friend let the guild unite for him again. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:24 pm

sna wla po mgquit for d sake of our frenship.. tnx..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To gm alnur our friend let the guild unite for him again.   To gm alnur our friend let the guild unite for him again. Empty

Back to top Go down

To gm alnur our friend let the guild unite for him again.
Page 1 of 1