Hostility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum made for one of Ragnarok's Finest guilds, Hostility.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

+==HopE==+

Go down 
AuthorMessage
m.adviento

m.adviento

+==HopE==+ Empty
PostSubject: +==HopE==+   +==HopE==+ EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 7:32 am

sleep [b][i] Well i'm finally here... the picture i am using is my wife's icture uhmmm just because she downloaded that picture...i'm gonna upload a better picture with me on it when i have time... i just rushed because it's too early in the morning and i have to go to work...

To lenn,iya,resty, and the rest of the guild members of hostility... thank you for the fun times we play with each other... i know last night we lost the agit but haha right...

ohhh yeah introduce myself......... i am Michael Edward F. Adviento. Age 22... i'll be a dad this coming september, currently working at South Korea as a deployed medic for the united states army... always in and out of the ragnarok and most of the time i just spend it on boosting somebody... levelling up was too boring to me becoz i cannot find a good party member... well i love you all... kansahamnida

"If you lose hope i'll be your hope, and I will die first before you do"
Back to top Go down

+==HopE==+
Page 1 of 1